vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Meet And Greet

Smile Early Morning Meet And Greet

On July 26th There Will Be A Meet And Greet For All Cachers To Come And Meet. I Will Supply The Coffee And Muffins. Muffins Will Be Homemade So Let Us Know How Many To Make.the Meet Will Start When People Arrive And Continue Till They Leave. It Will Be At The Augusta Burger King We Have The Back Dining Room To Use It Sits About Forty.after The Meeting You Can Enjoy A Day Of Caching In The Capital Area. There Will Be A Couple Of Door Prizes.

Sounds like fun - will have to check the calendar. Have my camper all set and haven't used it once yet this summer. A busy time of year. Thanks for sponsoring an event.

I just put it on my calendar. I can not make any promises but it is written on the calendar.
    Blazing Troll

I need to know how good the muffins are. If they are good, I can eat between 10 and 14. If they aren't good, I'll probably have one.

Default Can't be there

Dang, I'll be in Nova Scotia helping my Mum and Dad (Mumsbee and the Old Drone) present a geocaching lesson at Blomidon Provincial Park. That's why I am borrowing all those GPS units! Have fun everyone. And to think, this one is in my own back yard.

Karen We Can Hold Another Event For When You Come Back If You Wish.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    Karen We Can Hold Another Event For When You Come Back If You Wish.

Wow, I feel special! And it's Canada Day!

I'd like to come, if I can convince my husband that the gas won't cost much. How early in the morning will this be? It takes us about two hours to get to Augusta.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Early Morning Meet and Greet

Awwww, man! I'd love to be there but we have reservations at a camp for the Grand Lake Stream Folk Arts Festival that weekend. Come to think of it, anybody want to share expenses at a camp on the lake for one night (Sat)?

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I'd like to come, if I can convince my husband that the gas won't cost much. How early in the morning will this be? It takes us about two hours to get to Augusta.
    i will be there before seven and it should last for a couple of hours. it would be nice to meet you.