vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Meet And Greet

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I need to know how good the muffins are. If they are good, I can eat between 10 and 14. If they aren't good, I'll probably have one.

We'll pretend they are really really bad so I don't have to cook as many

Just kidding. They are okay unless one of the kiddos distracts me and I forget to set the timer and then I won't even bring them and will pick some up at the bakery.

I'd like to attend but Di insists that I stay home and help her get the house ready for a gathering we're having in the afternoon. (We're getting married that day!) But if there are any phone alerts all bets are off!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Talking Too funny Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'd like to attend but Di insists that I stay home and help her get the house ready for a gathering we're having in the afternoon. (We're getting married that day!) But if there are any phone alerts all bets are off!
    You run off and you may die at the hands of Di.

Sorry for the bad joke....I can't help myself

Anyway congratulations to you both.
    Happy Trails!

Joey and I should be able to make it. Will try to bring Emeritus207 as well. See you then.

Isn't there are cache at the waterfront of Dubord's property? Cache run/hike!

Only thing is, I heard a Colorado and Jetski for Di and a Hummer for Dan were on the registry for the wedding. We couldn't go without taking a gift!

Just kidding and all in good fun! Couldn't be happening to a nicer couple. We will enjoy their company after their special day! The very best to you both for a wonderful day! Enjoy!

I'm putting out five or six caches just for Dan and Di that morning.....all around China Lake. TAT will be busy around seven in the morning! Beep...Beep....Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep....Beep!

Default FTF's, Swim to the Cache, marriage, etc....

Tell tat that if he gets 'em out by 6:00 AM I'll go for them! It's in the pre-nup, I can go!!! I hope to have a new cell phone by then. Ruined another one yesterday at Fishermans Find Cache, GC12XKE. Check out the log. We're not hitched yet and she's already trying to drown me and collect on the insurance money! 2 cells in 2 weeks, yikes! Do they make waterproof cell phones?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    I'm putting out five or six caches just for Dan and Di that morning.....all around China Lake. TAT will be busy around seven in the morning! Beep...Beep....Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep....Beep!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    2 cells in 2 weeks, yikes! Do they make waterproof cell phones?
    Yup, isn't a matching set of 2 on the registry yet?

What time is everyone going to start showing up for this?
    Blazing Troll

we are looking forward to meeting everyone that is coming. muffins are made and ready for your enjoyment. thanks to attroll and one member of redneck caching i will be sporting a new geocachingmaine.org hat. i 've got three maybe four door prizes and i hope the winners like them.