vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Morning Meet And Greet

Hybrid View

Smile Early Morning Meet And Greet

On July 26th There Will Be A Meet And Greet For All Cachers To Come And Meet. I Will Supply The Coffee And Muffins. Muffins Will Be Homemade So Let Us Know How Many To Make.the Meet Will Start When People Arrive And Continue Till They Leave. It Will Be At The Augusta Burger King We Have The Back Dining Room To Use It Sits About Forty.after The Meeting You Can Enjoy A Day Of Caching In The Capital Area. There Will Be A Couple Of Door Prizes.

Sounds like fun - will have to check the calendar. Have my camper all set and haven't used it once yet this summer. A busy time of year. Thanks for sponsoring an event.

I just put it on my calendar. I can not make any promises but it is written on the calendar.
    Blazing Troll

I need to know how good the muffins are. If they are good, I can eat between 10 and 14. If they aren't good, I'll probably have one.

Default Can't be there

Dang, I'll be in Nova Scotia helping my Mum and Dad (Mumsbee and the Old Drone) present a geocaching lesson at Blomidon Provincial Park. That's why I am borrowing all those GPS units! Have fun everyone. And to think, this one is in my own back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I need to know how good the muffins are. If they are good, I can eat between 10 and 14. If they aren't good, I'll probably have one.

We'll pretend they are really really bad so I don't have to cook as many

Just kidding. They are okay unless one of the kiddos distracts me and I forget to set the timer and then I won't even bring them and will pick some up at the bakery.

I'd like to attend but Di insists that I stay home and help her get the house ready for a gathering we're having in the afternoon. (We're getting married that day!) But if there are any phone alerts all bets are off!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Talking Too funny Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'd like to attend but Di insists that I stay home and help her get the house ready for a gathering we're having in the afternoon. (We're getting married that day!) But if there are any phone alerts all bets are off!
    You run off and you may die at the hands of Di.

Sorry for the bad joke....I can't help myself

Anyway congratulations to you both.
    Happy Trails!

Karen We Can Hold Another Event For When You Come Back If You Wish.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    Karen We Can Hold Another Event For When You Come Back If You Wish.

Wow, I feel special! And it's Canada Day!