vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tread Lightly 2008: I'm Calling Shotgun . . . the Prequel

Hybrid View

Default Tread Lightly 2008: I'm Calling Shotgun . . . the Prequel

Story coming soon . . . all the sordid details.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I'm not very intrigued... it's a good thing you don't have a job making movie previews....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I'm not very intrigued... it's a good thing you don't have a job making movie previews....
    Sheesh! The details are going to be "sordid"! I'm excited! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    That was just a teaser . . . I can do better.

Cue dramatic music . . . (namely a certain bass riff that is now stuck in my head since someone -- we won't name names -- kept repeating it over and over and over on the entire trip) . . . dum da dum da da dum. . . .

Announcer in deep bass, melodramatic voice . . . One man. One woman. One Jake . . . They thought they were going on a simple geocaching roadtrip . . . little did they know how wrong they were . . . for this was no ordinary roadtrip . . . this was the start of what could only be called The Most Excellent Adventures of Bill and Ted . . . I mean The Most Excellent Adventures of Jake and Hiram . . . and Medawisla.

Coming soon to a movie theater near you . . . Join the Wacky Adventures of Jake, Hiram and Medawisla on this wild laugh-filled ride . . . you will laugh, you will cry . . . in fact you will most likely pee your pants from laughing so much . . . or maybe that's just Jake wearing wet underpants since his cheap, Walmart tent leaked so badly . . . in any case . . . stay tuned . . . .

Any better than before?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Awesome! There's going to be a movie!!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default it all takes time

Wow! I just spent over an hour logging all the finds!!! I bet FFJ is tired too, but I know he won't forget to post eventually. He got some pretty funny pictures.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Wow! I just spent over an hour logging all the finds!!! I bet FFJ is tired too, but I know he won't forget to post eventually. He got some pretty funny pictures.
    Yup . . . must have took me a better part of yesterday at work to log all those caches, upload the photos . . . of course that was in between my two coffee breaks, lunch break, nap time. . . .

Yeah . . . funny pics . . . Most of them I noticed were me in some really bizarre positions . . . one of them looked like I was auditioning for American Idol . . . in another it appeared as though I was trying to eat the Garmin GPSr. I'm not sure if those will get posted here . . . but the goofy ones of Hiram most certainly will get posted . . . He who has the camera gets to post what he wants . . . Mu-hahahahahaha.

Incidentally, why hasn't anyone told me how bald I am . . . I saw one pic and at first I thought Hiram must have shaved the back of my head or scalped me in middle of the night to get back at me for snoring . . . but then Heidi said that I always look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Awesome! There's going to be a movie!!!
    I'm not sure you want the three of us bringing a video camera on our trips . . . although that's not a bad idea . . . any movie produced by us however would probably have to have a NC-17 rating.

Ooooo.... Sordid. I'll get the popcorn ready.

"Dear! Can you make sure the girls are ready for bed!"

Unfortunately since this is a PG site I can't tell you everything . . . but I can tell you Allsbury Formation was a memorable Earthcache.