vb:literal>

Thread: Has anyone here ever...

Question Has anyone here ever...

...cached in the Caribbean? We are taking a cruise in the Eastern Caribbean in January and was wondering if anybody here has been there and cached there. I would like to hit at least one cache on each island if time permits. Any suggestions or recommendations?

FireFighterJake has been there/done that.

Here's the thread on his search for a destination and the results of his trip.

bring back some coffee

Thanks for the thread link. Sounds like our cruise will be similar to Jake's. Different cruise line and some different islands, but mostly the same. My wife is counting down the days.

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    Thanks for the thread link. Sounds like our cruise will be similar to Jake's.
    What??? You are into MONKEYS too!!!!!!!

Thumbs up I have not but....

One of my TB's "The weather is here" (a red parrot named after a Jimmy Buffett song) just arrived in Antigua today. (Smiling Harry's Half Moon Bay Cache GCJ8AE) I have to admit, I had to look Antigua up on a map. I've been to St. Thomas and Virgin Gorda, but I have not gone to the "Leeward" islands. So, now I feel like I should go and find my TB, I'll tell the wife I have a great excuse. If it only stays in place until January.....
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?