vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer and Wings anyone

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Beer and Wings anyone

I need some opinions on what night would work to have a beer and wing get together in the Bangor area? I am proposing a Sunday night. The other nights that might work would be a Monday or Thursday. I've spoken to Geagans Restaurant and they will let me reserve if we have enough people. If there is interest I'll post it as an event cache on Geocaching.com. I believe the way it works in other area is you get to count it as a find the first time you go. If there ar subsiquent events. Like every 2 or 3 monthes for instance then you can't repeat. It would still be nice to see folks every once in awhile. Post back and give me some ideas who is interested, or e-mail me. mainiac1957@excite.com

Thanks , Brad

Smile

Oh do you know how to entice, my two favorite things. We have relatives in Brewer so dont be surprised if we show up for happy hour.

What time of day are we talking about here?
    Blazing Troll

I never thought of that. I guess if it was on a Sunday it could be anytime. Late afternoon or early evening. Or whenever the majority wants. I live here in town so I can go at anybody convieniance. We want to be responsible and not have anyone having to drive after too many beers. Darn... being a grown-up sure sucks. A Sunday in July or August. The 18th, 25th, or the 1st work well for me. Soon as I get some feedback I plan on posting it as an event on the web site. I await your posts. Thanks, Brad

I would try to make it but can not make any promises without a date. But I know how it is trying to arranged a get together. Sometimes you need to get your feelers to see if you have enough people that want to attend first. If it is on a Sunday I would say the earlier the better for me and probably better for others too. It depends on how far people are going to drive to get to Brewer. Then they will have to drive home to be at work for the next day.
    Blazing Troll

Don't pick a Sunday night. And I mean NIGHT.. afternoon is good... but the Beer part.. ummm, some cachers (read: ME!!) have a small child that couldn't get into most pubs. Or.. try to find a 3-day weekend?? Dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

We are flexible as to time-day-month but have a new grandchild expected mid-July in Rochester, NY so we can't give a definite yes. We'll be there if we can. Wings and beer....beer and wings!!! oh yuh!

Default We'll be there!

Pretty much anytime is fine for us for the next six weeks--just pick time and place

Default The page is up!

"A good day for good wings!" cache has been posted on gc.com I hope to see many of you there.

Default I can't weight (pun intended)

I just started weight watchers -- will there be diet coke and celery sticks available instead of beer and wings?
    Last edited by RanMan22; 07-24-2004 at 01:12 PM. Reason: typo