vb:literal>

Thread: The Move is over!

Thumbs up The Move is over!

Have finally finished moving. The price of Gas forced me to move closer to work. I know live 1.5 miles from work instead of 46 miles. Now I can get back to geocaching.

Oh I know live in al'Thors back yard. Sort of.

I'm now accepting your sympathies and or condolences!!

Gee, I just went from 6 miles away to 26 miles away from work. What terrible things besides gas do I have to look forward to?

Talking up and moved

Quote Originally Posted by Border Jumper View Post
    Have finally finished moving. The price of Gas forced me to move closer to work. I know live 1.5 miles from work instead of 46 miles. Now I can get back to geocaching.

Oh I know live in al'Thors back yard. Sort of.
    Welcome to the recently moved club! Hiram got his wish, we moved north! and I got mine, we moved closer to my work location, a new location that is
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Ah, Calais. I always had a great time when I lived there. Red Beach was great too.

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

Now I find out that there is a great big world out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    . . .

Now I find out that there is a great big world out here.
    Uh, would that be Bangor?

Of course I am just kidding . . . but true story . . . when I first started working here in Bangor I thought of it as a big city. I was so nervous about getting lost and driving in the City that I actually bought a City map (which I still have incidentally). Now I look back and think how naive I truly was about Bangor being a big city.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I always thought Portland was a big city but after doing a lot of the caches in and around the city it wasn't so big afterall. Now that I am just a few miles from both Charlotte,N.C. and Columbia S.C. ,now those are much bigger cities. But I usually use my Nuvi when caching in both of those areas now so it makes it so much easier. I still prefer caching in the backwoods of Maine though.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default My big city pick....

After hitting some of the big Canadian and U.S. cities, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto. Detroit was really huge! Driving under the GM complex, and grabbing a cache in a small city park with homeless sleeping near the cache. " no stealth required " . and Cleveland was big too!

Ottawa get's my vote for I really want to go back again.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.