vb:literal>

Thread: Katadin Goddess goes past 3000!

Thumbs up Katadin Goddess goes past 3000!

Congratulations Elaine on a big big milestone! You quitting anytime soon?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Great going Goddess - do you have one of those pink bunny suits in your closet?

Default 3000!

Amazing bunch of caches! Dick, you looking over you shoulder?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations, KG. And you're the only person I know who would walk 3 hours for a kayaking cache!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default 3000!!

Congrats on a great milestone.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congratulations !

A house is not a home without a cat.

WaY To Go Elaine.!!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

thanks everyone. im sitting in the hotel with jacuzzi this weekend after getting achy legs from hiking the moat mountain loop challenge on friday. my lard ass is out of shape for that. (i skipped some caches) sshhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... i'll go back and do it in sections.

but if you look at when i started this caching thing, i've been at it since 2001. look at those folks whose numbers are rising and started in the last year or two. when i see micro density, i tend to take advantage of it from time to time. went to florida a couple weeks ago for a work confernce, had a rental car, and .... well, took advantage of the micro density there. what else is there to do in orlando. pay 100.00 to go to disney to walk around in humidity in june for 6 hours at night by myself? boring ....

so caching isnt just about a number, i dont care about finding 3000, its not that important. i have fun, i like all kinds of caches, ie micro spew, hikes, hard ones, guard rails, stupid ones, fun ones, series, walmart parking lots.

that saying, hike your own hike .. cache your own cache ... ok enough ... now on to find the next cache.

no Dick, im not quitting anytime soon. unless i cant afford the gas to go anywhere, the feet only take me so far .. than i'll have to get a new cache id and start over again in the area.

maybe start a new cache trend ... find them, again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Katadin Goddess View Post
    than i'll have to get a new cache id and start over again in the area.

maybe start a new cache trend ... find them, again and again and again.
    Wow. I'm thinking....how many caches in a day could a person do, if he or she was doing caches that they already had done.