vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GARMIN GPSmap 60CSx GPS

Default Speaking of cards

I just picked up a 2g micro SD card for 1.99 from Amazon. Shipping was 6 but still a deal.
    Happy Trails!

We Started By Borrowing A Garmin Rhino Then Got An Etrex We Now Have A 60csx And Have Enjoyed This Whole Year. I Was Thinking About Getting A Oregon But Got Talked Out Of It By Wife And Price. The 60 Has Been A Great Unit And We Never Had A Problem With It. It Is Fairly Easy To Learn, If You Get It We Would Be Willing To Help You If Needed Seeing We Are Only 20 Minutes Apart. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I just picked up a 2g micro SD card for 1.99 from Amazon. Shipping was 6 but still a deal.
    WOOT today has a 2 GB micro SD card for $2.59 plus $5 shipping - $.41 cheaper!

Sheesh! Remember the thread where we were talking about our 4 KB computers! LOL!

I have a friend in California that got a 2 GB micro SD card for $5 last week, they was on sale. So I told him next time they was on sale to get me one!

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    If You Get It We Would Be Willing To Help You If Needed Seeing We Are Only 20 Minutes Apart. Good Luck
    Actually Mainiac1957 was probably one of the first to get the 60csx! LOL!

Default 60pcsx

I have the really old 60, the pcsx. Runs on propane and uses Loran C. On a good day the accuracy is about a quarter mile. And when the wind blows, the pilot light goes out and then you get lost!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Actually Mainiac1957 was probably one of the first to get the 60csx! LOL!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I have the really old 60, the pcsx. Runs on propane and uses Loran C. On a good day the accuracy is about a quarter mile. And when the wind blows, the pilot light goes out and then you get lost!
    Propane is still better than the old coal-fired models! Those were a bugger to get lit

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Propane is still better than the old coal-fired models! Those were a bugger to get lit
    At least we were not stuck with Stanley/Garmin steam powered model. (the 60S) Every time you tried to zoom out, you got burned! It would still do 60 MPH in Kingfield, though.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?