vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IntotheWoods Caches up for adoption

I adopted Shell Game--it's right around the corner from my work. I haven't found the others yet, so I should find them first before adopting them right?

Quote Originally Posted by ltlindian View Post
    I adopted Shell Game--it's right around the corner from my work. I haven't found the others yet, so I should find them first before adopting them right?
    Another one of my very favorites for it's history! I just imagined my granddaughters relatives years ago paddling down............

Thanks for saving this great and historical location cache! Woot!

Are they Native American? My husband is too--Passamaquoddy. It was really neat to read about that history.

Default Sheel Game

I loved Shell Game, I'm really glad that got adopted. I was thinking about offering to adopt it, since we're in Boothbay Harbor several times a year. And yes, you should find the others first, then offer to adopt them.

Hollora's son-in-law and granddaughter are Native American, Penobscot. I have a cache in Eustis named after a very good friend of mine, "In Memory of Georgia". She was Passamaquoddy and the cache has a Native American theme.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

We've adopted Railroad Ramble, we haven't done the others (except for Shell Game) or we would have offered to adopt those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    We've adopted Railroad Ramble, we haven't done the others (except for Shell Game) or we would have offered to adopt those as well.
    Nice cache but that one was where I got the patookie scared out of me when I got back to the car. Nice trails and cache though.

How many adoptions are left?

d’76 Guest

[quote=hollora;44783]Nice cache but that one was where I got the patookie scared out of me when I got back to the car. quote]

I heard this story....

You shouldve had a gun

Cache and Carry

Wow this is great!! All but 2 caches adopted. I am sure IntotheWoods is happy to see folks helping them out.

Shell Game by IntotheWoods (GCG6Y2) adopted by ltlindian
    Faraway, So Close! by IntotheWoods (GCMD57)
    Cache in the Bank by IntotheWoods and Mom (GCKYCT) adopted by Happytogether
    Railroad Ramble by IntotheWoods (GCHFBQ) adopted by hide_from_the_kids
    Au Revoir by IntotheWoods (GCGRRC) adopted by Happytogether
    Born on the Fourth of July by IntotheWoods (GCGD6X)

Default Adoption

I'll take Born on the Fourth of July. This will give me an excuse to hit Shaw's in New Harbor for their world's best lobsta roll!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Thank you . . . I loved this cache . . . for both the view and the history. Glad to see it will be preserved.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."