vb:literal>

Thread: Cameoooooo's Lost Wallet

Default Cameoooooo's Lost Wallet

Well, for those of you new - this is a TB but it exists and is logged off a Geocoin in the wallet - an old USA Coin. The page for the wallet is TBJ915. It has been around a while and traveled a bunch of miles.

Well, I have the wallet and will be putting it out again soon in a cache location here in Maine. There is a darn duck in the wallet - he keeps hollering "Bingo" or "Beano" or something like that.............well - if that duck WITH THE WALLET can keep traveling, from cache to cache (no cacher can hold this longer than 10 days according to my rules- or you will be disquaified from the ducktest) until the event in Eustis this September - the cacher presenting the duck to me or Cache Maine (Cameo or Tim) in Eustis will get a prize....................what, well........that remains to be seen/decided!

It is not just physcially dropping this in the event but - it is physically presenting it to one of us. Just part of the fun.

Look for a Lost Wallet with Good Luck Bingo Duck Near you in the future! Join in the fun - it could be like - Hot Potato!
    Last edited by hollora; 07-18-2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Forgot an element

Great idea we'll look forward to looking for the duck

It has been dropped!