vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Look on Geocaching.com

Default New Look on Geocaching.com

Has anyone noticed the new look on the GC front page? It also has new features on the cache page such as an option to open google maps to get directions to the cache location.

One thing that happened to me is the my pocket queries along a route would not work using my usual Internet Explorer brower. To get a query along a route to work, I had to use Firefox.

Something new to get used to using.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Has anyone noticed the new look on the GC front page? It also has new features on the cache page such as an option to open google maps to get directions to the cache location.

One thing that happened to me is the my pocket queries along a route would not work using my usual Internet Explorer brower. To get a query along a route to work, I had to use Firefox.

Something new to get used to using.
    I noticed that yesterday, I tossed my cookies and dumped my cache and did a windows update, and when I logged back on I was greeted with quite a suprise!

It is very nice looking, I haven't had any problems with it yet.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I had to use Firefox.
    Another convert! YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Another convert! YAY!
    Son has sworn by it for a while. Have to say - things worked slick - no error messages.

Was on the site last evening and I'm guessing they made the switch at 6:00 pm. I was looking at the maps and just after 6:00 pm I thought I broke something, as the maps were different. I like the site so far.

Yeah there are now topo maps as well as directions from you house to a cache. One I just looked at was 3+ hours away. Assured my hubby we were not going for the FTF! LOL

One I just looked at was 3+ hours away. Assured my hubby we were not going for the FTF! LOL

now wheres your sense of adventure!!

gas is under $4 a gallon in some places! get out there and cache away! (*note* if i was saying this, there would be an extreme undertone of sarcasm involved...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Your Landlord will explain I am full of adventure..........but, I am also, frugal.......he will tell you how so as well!

watch the driving directions feature. i did it on a few of mine just for kicks and it does not even come close.

;-) I figured that might be a problem - thanks for the warning!