vb:literal>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tread Lightly 2008: I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    The view of the stars is better from there while drinking a beer?
    big tradition, go to jakes, get drunk, move 5ton objects and climb around on his house, good fun!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    big tradition, go to jakes, get drunk, move 5ton objects and climb around on his house, good fun!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Turns out I won't be able to make it this year. The 13th is the first day of rec dept soccer and I will be coaching again.

Besides the event is so far away from home I'm not sure I could find it with my magellan anyway.
    Any day caching is a good day.

Turns out I won't be able to make it this year. The 13th is the first day of rec dept soccer and I will be coaching again.
    wow... that is a really lame excuse to not show up....

I'm not sure I could find it with my magellan anyway.
    okay, that's pretty understandable, we'll let this one slide...

you will be missed... but that just means more Guinness for me!

Besides the event is so far away from home I'm not sure I could find it with my magellan anyway.
    Hey now . . . I have a Magellan and I continue to find it year after year . . . in fact last year I was FTC (First To Campsite) . . . off-loaded a huge boatload of wood for Hiram.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Hiram . . . I know how you are with wordy posts (i.e. Words . . . words . . . words, etc.) so I'll make this short and sweet.

Give me a call or PM me if you need anything or if you want to car pool . . . or I can just meet you there and you can hitch a ride in the Yota.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hiram . . . I know how you are with wordy posts (i.e. Words . . . words . . . words, etc.) so I'll make this short and sweet.

Give me a call or PM me if you need anything or if you want to car pool . . . or I can just meet you there and you can hitch a ride in the Yota.
    hmmmm jake drive... *think think* HIRAM DRINK!!! WOO HOO!!! JAKES THE DD!!!

heh, i think hitchin a ride during the tread lightly tour would be nice

I can navigate with a trusty garmin.... ummm... Hey Brad can I borrow your garmin? I still can't find mine....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    hmmmm jake drive... *think think* HIRAM DRINK!!! WOO HOO!!! JAKES THE DD!!!

heh, i think hitchin a ride during the tread lightly tour would be nice

I can navigate with a trusty garmin.... ummm... Hey Brad can I borrow your garmin? I still can't find mine....
    Garmin, garmin - whose got the Garmin? Do we have anyone new to caching who shops at Good Will??? Or Salvation Army??? LOL

But - really, I am bringing my Nuvi and my other two - you are welcome to borrow one.

So . . . uh . . . Hiram . . . loaded question . . . what are you doing this Sunday . . . I've got a wicked heavy Jotul stove to move in to the house and on to my hearth . . . there might be a beer or two in it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    So . . . uh . . . Hiram . . . loaded question . . . what are you doing this Sunday . . . I've got a wicked heavy Jotul stove to move in to the house and on to my hearth . . . there might be a beer or two in it for you.
    Jake.... this weekend is Brad's event and Hollora's event.... but you wouldn't know that because you don't do events....

but there's a possibility of friday or sunday evenging... what kind of beer????