vb:literal>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tread Lightly 2008: I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Jake.... this weekend is Brad's event and Hollora's event.... but you wouldn't know that because you don't do events....

but there's a possibility of friday or sunday evenging... what kind of beer????
    Yeah . . . I wouldn't know that this weekend was jam packed with events since you are correct . . . I don't do events and my PQs specifically filter out events.

However, I am looking for assistance on a Sunday afternoon or evening . . . as to the beverage of choice . . . what's your poison of choice?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hey, if Hiram will help move heavy wood stoves for a beer or two, I might be able to get 3 stoves moved for a six-pack? Sounds like a deal to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Hey, if Hiram will help move heavy wood stoves for a beer or two, I might be able to get 3 stoves moved for a six-pack? Sounds like a deal to me :P
    2 beers per stove, and no natural ice or PBR, or coors, or miller, schlitz, narraganset or anything in a can.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

and i get the bottle deposit... !

and i get the bottle deposit... !
    Hey now . . . you're pushing it now.

Actually, if you can help move the stove just let me know what times work best for you so I can coordinate it with some other manly and brawny men to help move this thing . . . namely my Dad, brother and a nearby friend or two. This thing is wicked heavy!!!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hey now . . . you're pushing it now.

Actually, if you can help move the stove just let me know what times work best for you so I can coordinate it with some other manly and brawny men to help move this thing . . . namely my Dad, brother and a nearby friend or two. This thing is wicked heavy!!!
    sheesh! did you get the industrial size one?!?!?

d’76 Guest

You would have better luck asking Steph to do it, I helped Hiram move once and would take Steph for the heavey stuff any day. Besides shes cuter

sheesh! did you get the industrial size one?!?!?
    Nope . . . it's one size down. Jotul Oslo. About 500 pounds. Loading it on to my trailer was easy -- but that's because they had a forklift. Getting it off involved me tugging while Heidi tilted the trailer up . . . since then I've moved it about five inches away from where it came off the trailer.

If you shoot me a time I can try to have my Dad and a couple other friends help me out (I'll be bribing my two friends with beers as well . . . as for Dad . . . well he just likes looking at things like woodstoves.)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    You would have better luck asking Steph to do it, I helped Hiram move once and would take Steph for the heavey stuff any day. Besides shes cuter
    Good point.

Hey Steph . . . what would it take to have you help me move a wicked heavy stove on Sunday?

Steph/Aaron . . . maybe I can even sweeten the pot so to speak . . . pizza at UHOP afterwards . . . assuming you don't drop your end causing my stove to break and/or the slate hearth to break.