vb:literal>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tread Lightly 2008: I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Does this mean that everyone has to be at the the 2 hr. Pole Dance that I do in my leapord print spandex pants. I hope so. I'm looking forwarded to it. I have been practicing every night
    what!?!?!?! You told me it was going to be 3hrs!?!? now i gotta figure out some kinda event to kill that extra hour....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Hum, a pole dance........is that a May Pole or are we assembling at unknow coords like LaCassa? I would go in? Anyone else game?

It it's the camp ground - maybe I could find a costume - I used to dance. LOL

mussssst... fit... head... into... garbage disposal.... must get out bad.... images....

yes, the spandex and pole........I understand.........and then the aged woman doing a dance. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    yes, the spandex and pole........I understand.........and then the aged woman doing a dance. LOL

I dunno... it might be better than dave!

*sigh* how do these threads always go so astray.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    The door prizes have arrived! I don't think anyone will be disappointed...

but in order to be eligable for the door prizes, you must attend the event start to finish and sit through the 4 1/2hr tread lightly lecture with a 10 page essay test at the end... just kidding
    Are there more stickers? I'm not a sticker sort of guy, but I do have a Tread Lightly sticker on my 4Runner . . . now I need one for my ATV.

P.S. Since I don't have much work to do (well other than doing some R.A. Training tomorrow, inspecting the Folk Festival and checking in on a hotel renovation gone awry) I'll get right to work on that 10-page essay . . . although it might be a challenge for me since folks know how terse I can be when it comes to writing.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    what!?!?!?! You told me it was going to be 3hrs!?!? now i gotta figure out some kinda event to kill that extra hour....
    Well if it's just an hour I could probably fill in for Dave for awhile . . . as long as I get to do the pole dance while wearing the foam rubber ORCA outfit.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Cool stickity stick

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Are there more stickers? I'm not a sticker sort of guy, but I do have a Tread Lightly sticker on my 4Runner . . . now I need one for my ATV.
    Yes! I think we have 2008 stickers, but I know we have some great, vintage stickers from years past
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Yes! I think we have 2008 stickers, but I know we have some great, vintage stickers from years past
    "Vintage" stickers, eh? Is that a way of saying "old" . . . kind of like no one sells used cars any more . . . they're all pre-owned?

By the way, I've been building up your Commonground Fair supply of camp wood with a bunch of busted up pallets (if you guys come . . . if not I'll just burn it up in my fire ring) . . . and I've already found a new stump for Hiram to burn down . . . now all I have to do is find some heavy things for him to help me lift and come up with some excuse to go up on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

and come up with some excuse to go up on the roof.
    The view of the stars is better from there while drinking a beer?
    Any day caching is a good day.