vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Tread Lightly 2008: I CALL SHOTGUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Steph/Aaron . . . maybe I can even sweeten the pot so to speak . . . pizza at UHOP afterwards . . . assuming you don't drop your end causing my stove to break and/or the slate hearth to break.
    ok, let me get this straight... you're bribing me with beer to move a 500lb stove, and you want it to end up in it's final location, in one peice, in tact, and still in it's original shape......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    ok, let me get this straight... you're bribing me with beer to move a 500lb stove, and you want it to end up in it's final location, in one peice, in tact, and still in it's original shape......

Hmmmm . . . you do make a good point since I remember well what the metal chimney looked like after you helped me remove it from the roof.

If you are in fact interested . . . I'm asking another buddy to help me move the stove at 4 p.m. since he is a trucker and goes to bed around 6 p.m. on Sundays. I figure if we can't move the stove 40 feet in two hours we may be in trouble.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

...and if you give him the pizza first, his hands will be greasy (slip hazzard)

Hmmmm . . . you do make a good point since I remember well what the metal chimney looked like after you helped me remove it from the roof.

If you are in fact interested . . . I'm asking another buddy to help me move the stove at 4 p.m. since he is a trucker and goes to bed around 6 p.m. on Sundays. I figure if we can't move the stove 40 feet in two hours we may be in trouble.
    around 4ish sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    ...and if you give him the pizza first, his hands will be greasy (slip hazzard)
    Hmmm . . . good point. Probably shouldn't ply him with adult beverages before hand either, eh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

around 4ish sounds good to me
    Thanks Aaron . . . 4 p.m. then. I figure we should be able to get everything in place within 10-15 minutes . . . and then we can go up on the roof, walk around a bit and admire the view (since I know how much you love heights) and then later we can attempt to drag out the old Ford Maverick that is rusting away in the side yard . . . by hand . . . either that or just toss around some really heavy rocks from the stone wall for old times sake.

Thanks Aaron . . . 4 p.m. then. I figure we should be able to get everything in place within 10-15 minutes . . . and then we can go up on the roof, walk around a bit and admire the view (since I know how much you love heights) and then later we can attempt to drag out the old Ford Maverick that is rusting away in the side yard . . . by hand . . . either that or just toss around some really heavy rocks from the stone wall for old times sake.

So... I'm assuming that it was you that stopped by to drop off all of the BFD giveaway prizes for the event???

So... I'm assuming that it was you that stopped by to drop off all of the BFD giveaway prizes for the event???
    They're yours to do with them what you will . . . but I kind of figured you would want to keep the official BFD Six-pack cooler.

They're yours to do with them what you will . . . but I kind of figured you would want to keep the official BFD Six-pack cooler.
    yeah, that and the flaming magnet, that's goin over the fuel door on the company truck...

d’76 Guest

I got the camo thong packed and the pole for the entertainment. I think I'm ready. It might look funny whereing my thong over long johns at night but we will get by.