vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Bells for Cache Maine Team

I think the world of both of you! Congratulations!! Schoodic is one of my most favorite places, and I couldn't think of any place better for two very special people. My wishes for a wonderful and happy life together!

Congratulations to you both. What a great place for a wedding and to have Lois officiate just makes it all the more special. Why didn't I think of that. Guess because I didn't know.

Thanks again everyone...

LA did an excellent job, and our photographer was amazing! You just never know what kind of neat folks we have here in our caching family! )

Default Oh my!

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I go away for a weekend and look at what happens! It must have been beautiful. I am so happy for the both of you.

Congrats!!! How wonderful!!! Best Luck in your life together!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Thanks again everyone...

LA did an excellent job, and our photographer was amazing! You just never know what kind of neat folks we have here in our caching family! )
    Cameo . . . did you get the pics yet? I dropped off the DVD at the White House (man was it tough getting past the Secret Security . . . fortunately I was in my Halloween costume and told them that there was a fire there and I was there on official business ). I also printed off a couple of my favorite pics of you guys.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default The best to both of you.....

I would have posted earlier.....only I was keeping my thoughts a secret. Can't believe you don't trust me and my filter! I wish the best to the both of you. May you live long and happy, and grow old together. It's great when you find that someone special.

Congrats!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congratulations Tim and Cameooo. Many happy years for the two of you!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Default woooo hoooooooo

Congratulations!!!!!!!! That is so great! Wish you both many, many years of happiness together : )

Hmmmmmmmm - wonder why you didn't pick Etna Bog - hehehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm - wonder why you didn't pick Etna Bog - hehehehehe
    Cause the "Officiant" hasn't made it into that area yet.......???????!!!!!!