vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Personal Best for One Day (53) and I Hit 200 caches!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I always change the date to the correct one. If fact, I make a point to log them in the exact order I found them. On several days while logging a higher number of caches, which is about 20-25 for me, I missed a log and have had to copy all my logs to notepad, delete those logs, and then re-submit them in their correct order. I guess we all have our quirks, that's mine. Well, of of many...

I have seen logs from others dated a long ways off from the actual find date. When Tat logged Cache Like It's 2001 (GC146JV) by Sudonim (5/5) with a date of Nov 2001, almost 6 years before the cache was placed!
    It's like he KNEW I was going to place that cache

Wink I'm another one...

I have always posted in order of the finds too. And always on the correct date. I have gone to caches more than once that have mutiple DNF's and I find it. Or vice versa. Not so unusual I guess.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I have always posted in order of the finds too. And always on the correct date. I have gone to caches more than once that have mutiple DNF's and I find it. Or vice versa. Not so unusual I guess.
    How do you keep track of the order of your finds? When I mark them "found" in CacheMate, it doesn't store them in the order found... Do you number them when you log them?

Default My way

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    How do you keep track of the order of your finds? When I mark them "found" in CacheMate, it doesn't store them in the order found... Do you number them when you log them?
    I keep a running list in memo on my Palm. Then I use a User Sort column on GSAK. I almost always do my logs on GSAK and then send them to GC. Next time I run into you I'll show you what I've be doing since 2005. BTW are coming down for the event Sat. Cachin' and Scrapin' Event (GC1DAWT) by Nick~MacCache/Mainiac1957 (1/1)I hope a few more plan to show up than have posted. We will be there all weekend camping, and the weather is looking decent.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I keep a running list in memo on my Palm. Then I use a User Sort column on GSAK. I almost always do my logs on GSAK and then send them to GC. Next time I run into you I'll show you what I've be doing since 2005.
    Yeah - I need to see this 'cause I can't visualize what you're saying. Old age, I guess...