vb:literal>

Thread: Dubord207 - 1000 Finds - And Beyond

Default Dubord207 - 1000 Finds - And Beyond

This past weekend (8/3) brought a significant milestone for Dubord207.......as he was married a week ago, honeymooned and then at the end, frosted another cake by making his 1000th find. Much of this journey was shared with his new bride Di!

Dan's journey is a personal quest, as it should be with each of us. I like what he posted in the General post about this milestone - Live Each Day as Though It Were Your Last! This statement/sentiment has kissed me closely a few times.

If the Geocaching journey is uplifting, some peoples lives allows them to cache more freely than others. Woot! Dubord207 that you may do this. Cache on - and keep me as a Phone-A-Friend!

Let's rejoice with Dubord on his milestone! Cache On - Cache Happy = Here's to your next 1000 my friend!

Congratulations are due to this great Maine Geo-cacher! His lust for life and unbounded zeal for geocaching is an inspiration for all of us. I have become friends with this fella and have gone geo-caching with him. I assure you his "Maine" sense of humor and seemingly endless stories of his past adventures, makes caching with him a hoot! He also taught me the proper way to make U-turns! What fun!
    Congratulations Dan!

On Wednesday August 6th, it was pouring cats & dogs. I had planned a caching trip to Lewiston with my uncle Dblbogey11 that night and as I headed backk to my office I called him to cancel.

He said he was just heading out to walk with Dan while he cached in the Vaughn's woods area. He said they had a nice visit while getting thoroughly soaked.

Man I thought I was crazy, rain is no problem on FTF runs, but it does not seem to make sense to go out into the woods in the rain to get caches that will be there tomorrow.

I guess Dan really does live every day like its his last!!!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post

I guess Dan really does live every day like its his last!!!
    Now that hes married and assuming he has life insurance any day could be his last.

Default Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. Will try to continue to bring enthusiasm both to the marriage and this crazy game we all play. And Dave, my insurance is in the gun vault!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Now that hes married and assuming he has life insurance any day could be his last.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.