Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Personal Best for One Day (53) and I Hit 200 caches!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I always change the date to the correct one. If fact, I make a point to log them in the exact order I found them. On several days while logging a higher number of caches, which is about 20-25 for me, I missed a log and have had to copy all my logs to notepad, delete those logs, and then re-submit them in their correct order. I guess we all have our quirks, that's mine. Well, of of many...

    I have seen logs from others dated a long ways off from the actual find date. When Tat logged Cache Like It's 2001 (GC146JV) by Sudonim (5/5) with a date of Nov 2001, almost 6 years before the cache was placed!
    It's like he KNEW I was going to place that cache

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,574

    Wink I'm another one...

    I have always posted in order of the finds too. And always on the correct date. I have gone to caches more than once that have mutiple DNF's and I find it. Or vice versa. Not so unusual I guess.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I have always posted in order of the finds too. And always on the correct date. I have gone to caches more than once that have mutiple DNF's and I find it. Or vice versa. Not so unusual I guess.
    How do you keep track of the order of your finds? When I mark them "found" in CacheMate, it doesn't store them in the order found... Do you number them when you log them?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,574

    Default My way

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    How do you keep track of the order of your finds? When I mark them "found" in CacheMate, it doesn't store them in the order found... Do you number them when you log them?
    I keep a running list in memo on my Palm. Then I use a User Sort column on GSAK. I almost always do my logs on GSAK and then send them to GC. Next time I run into you I'll show you what I've be doing since 2005. BTW are coming down for the event Sat. Cachin' and Scrapin' Event (GC1DAWT) by Nick~MacCache/Mainiac1957 (1/1)I hope a few more plan to show up than have posted. We will be there all weekend camping, and the weather is looking decent.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I keep a running list in memo on my Palm. Then I use a User Sort column on GSAK. I almost always do my logs on GSAK and then send them to GC. Next time I run into you I'll show you what I've be doing since 2005.
    Yeah - I need to see this 'cause I can't visualize what you're saying. Old age, I guess...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •