vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!

Holy crap! Amelia Earhart is missing?

Wink i use hiram hiram

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    ...sorry only non-magellan users are really aware she's missing, because magellan users themselves aren't aware when they're lost...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default hehehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    ...sorry only non-magellan users are really aware she's missing, because magellan users themselves aren't aware when they're lost...

Now that's funny!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

And DeLorme BlueLogger users aren't even aware there are satellites up there, or is it just that it never gets a signal, or is it that it never keeps a log if it does get a signal, or is it that the BlueTooth connection never stays connected, or is it that the battery only lasts an hour but takes eight to charge, or is it that you have to hold the power button down for precisely 1200 milliseconds or it blinks twice and turns off, or what was the reason I threw that piece of crap away and got a Garmin?! I really can't remember now...

Default Magellans

Is that Dale Earhart's sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.