vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help for Intro workshop

That would be great. No hurry on the GPS units.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Talking

I can probably help, too. I live just down the street from there. I've been giving GPS Navigation and Geocaching demonstrations since 2001, have a "Geocaching 101" Powerpoint presentation, and written documentation for hand-outs. I usually set up a table with a few different kinds of Geocaches, swag, travel bugs and coins for display, and have set up some easy to find hides in the area.
    If you need my help, please let me know at my redwoodred@gmail.com email address.

Lori aka: RedwoodRed of The GeoGadgets Team
    Bi-Coastal GeoGoddess
    California Native - soon to set down roots in Maine
    Going from the Left Coast to the Right Coast!
    www.geogadgets.com

Hey Lori, don't you think it is time to change your current location from Cresent City, California to the Portland area? Remember me, I was the 1st person to welcome you to Maine before you even headed out to live in Maine.

PS. Do you have a link or such to that powerpoint presentation?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodRed View Post
    I can probably help, too. I live just down the street from there. I've been giving GPS Navigation and Geocaching demonstrations since 2001, have a "Geocaching 101" Powerpoint presentation, and written documentation for hand-outs. I usually set up a table with a few different kinds of Geocaches, swag, travel bugs and coins for display, and have set up some easy to find hides in the area.
    If you need my help, please let me know at my redwoodred@gmail.com email address.

Lori aka: RedwoodRed of The GeoGadgets Team
    Just wanted to welcome RedwoodRed to geocachingmaine.org.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thank you to all that responded, I am greatfull that someone will be able to make it.
    Now lets hope for great weather!
    Huskypwr refers to dogsledding, yes there are other addicting sports out there, but my husband is also a fan of Huskqvarna saws (he has one) since being a member of the Unity College Woodsman team.
    Geocache by dog team - now there's a twist...

Quote Originally Posted by Huskypwr View Post
    Thank you to all that responded, I am greatfull that someone will be able to make it.
    Huskypwr refers to dogsledding, yes there are other addicting sports out there, but my husband is also a fan of Huskqvarna saws (he has one) since being a member of the Unity College Woodsman team.
    Ah . . . a Unity connection. Medawisla graduated from Unity College incidentally . . . as for me I went south to college . . . to New Hampshire.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Cool Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Huskypwr View Post
    Cool!! Will we see you guys at the Alumni weekend for the Woodsmen meet or other goings ons??
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods