vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mt. Kineo

Exclamation another mission.........

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Sounds like a job for the Rescue Rangers . . . (cue heroic sounding music).
    I'd love to do another Rescue Ranger mission. It just seems that we are so scattered, and are always going in different directions.

Camping the night at Lily Bay and kayaking does seem like a pretty " fluffy " mission....( cue the white fuzzy bunny music...).
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I'd love to do another Rescue Ranger mission. It just seems that we are so scattered, and are always going in different directions.

Camping the night at Lily Bay and kayaking does seem like a pretty " fluffy " mission....( cue the white fuzzy bunny music...).
    Oh I see . . . you guys are like the Power Rangers . . . separate you each have special powers, but you are truly the most powerful when you combine your separate powers for the greater good to become the RESCUE RANGERS.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Oh I see . . . you guys are like the Power Rangers . . . separate you each have special powers, but you are truly the most powerful when you combine your separate powers for the greater good to become the RESCUE RANGERS.
    no, gary just likes a good excuse to put on the pink tights and jump around...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    no, gary just likes a good excuse to put on the pink tights and jump around...
    Oh my . . . my eyes are bleeding . . . my eyes.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

have you talked to someone that posted a kineo log? ... ya didnt ask me..
    anyone wanting to paddle on up there i'd love to do it again in a couple weeks
    i may be wrong but as i recall it was a ammo can or some other such secure container with a few trinkets. if you contact me in email we can compare notes, maybe confirm or rule out the coffee can..

Quote Originally Posted by lacy View Post
    have you talked to someone that posted a kineo log? ... ya didnt ask me..
    anyone wanting to paddle on up there i'd love to do it again in a couple weeks
    i may be wrong but as i recall it was a ammo can or some other such secure container with a few trinkets. if you contact me in email we can compare notes, maybe confirm or rule out the coffee can..
    Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to geocachingmaine.org to Lacy.

to geocachingmaine.org to Lacy.
    And to think I wanted you to be my proof reader.

thanks for the welcome FFJ , yes on occasion i accidently stumble this way...
    i like the fluffy excuse.. and on the subject of rescue.. maybe them rangers could come up with a boat that can keep up with moosehead's unreliable temper easier
    me thinks i need to work a few more days before i plan on goofin off anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    And to think I wanted you to be my proof reader.
    That's what you get from a guy who graduated from the Sally Struthers Correspondence College.