vb:literal>

Thread: Delorme Natural and Unique

Default Delorme Natural and Unique

Well at Tat's request here is a GPX file of all the Delorme Natural and Unique places that I had listed in Topo 7. There are 61 that I have found so let me know if this is of help.

RobT
    Attached Files Attached Files

What is the true/false column mean? Are these all locations where there are active caches? If so, the GC number would be helpful.

Is there a reason you did it in GSAK (which dumb me loaded into my default file and now need to pick through to delete) rather than just doing a bookmark page of them?

This is just my first run with the data, I have not done anything with it as I just did this last night. There is much that can be done from here but this does give you a way to imoirt these points to your non Delorme GPS. As for a book mark I belive that you would need to bookmark geocaches not just the coordinates. If you would like I have a text file of the raw data but figured that the GPX file would be easier to work with

I'm ok Rob - it's just I am not techno plus and when I opened it - it loaded right into my default database for GSAK so now I need to go pluck it all out. I would have created a separate file had I known. That's what happens when you give an old person a computer, GSAK and not all the pieces. My bad!

no big deal, I am sorry I did not give more info on this but wanted to get that file up for thoose that want it. I am not sure what to do with the info but then I have not done much with the cache but I was requested to get the data and I hope it helps.