vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What Is Up With The Missing G-coins?

We use babelfsh all the time for language translation. It is funny sometimes how it translates, but you get the gist of the log.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I couldn't make the quote feature work and I didn't realize that I hadn't read page 5 yet so my last message might not make sense. It was meant to go right after Jake's answer to me.
    Select the "Quote" bubble of the person you want to quote, bonk on it and it will pop up a "Reply to Thread" page with the person's text that you are quoting . . . much like I have done here.

P.S. You can come out from under the bed now . . . there's no Event going on today.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We have more luck with coins than TB's. We released a coin that we won at the Slipping into Summer event and now it is in Germany

http://www.geocaching.com/track/deta...3-f7ed4bfa3061
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    We have more luck with coins than TB's. We released a coin that we won at the Slipping into Summer event and now it is in Germany

http://www.geocaching.com/track/deta...3-f7ed4bfa3061
    Wow! That's a lot of miles in two jumps! LOL!

Well if anything maybe this thread will jog some memories or prod someone into logging a coin or moving it along.

Where the hell is that thing?

I would love to host an official debate on the podcast. Any takers? Opal?
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Default Events

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    And legend has it that he will even come up within five feet of you if you put out a plate of home-made cookies, coconut cream pie or a box of glazed donuts . . . but liver and onions, tuna noodle casserole and brussell sprouts will send him screaming into the woods in abject horror as he recalls his early childhood.
    Jake, it might be safe to come to the Eustis event, lots of new caches since you were here last and there are many, many places to hide in the woods. Then around 5:00 we could lure you out with home-made cookies and coconut cream pie......
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    I would love to host an official debate on the podcast. Any takers? Opal?

What's your debate about?
    The thieving of caches and TBs and coins, or about not taking all the TBs and leaving one for the next cacher?
    If a cache has been unable to access untill now, then, I'm sure someone ELSE will try to access it soon. So leave a TB for them. Don't take all if there are more than one. Wait a while, Then if the others don't move, go back and get them. But give another cacher a chance first !!!!
    I placed a TB, TOBY the Hitchhiker , in Laughing Terry's THANK A TEACHER ,In April I believe, and nobody has gone after it yet. Alot of the season cachers have done it already, but there are a few who haven't. I felt bad and last month I emailed the owner to tell them that I will get it and move it to another if nobody goes there soon. I do care about the TBs I move.I don't want to see any sitting around either.
    Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    I placed a TB, TOBY the Hitchhiker , in Laughing Terry's THANK A TEACHER ,In April I believe, and nobody has gone after it yet.
    Sheesh! That's because nobody can find that cache! LOL!

(That and the fact that, other than local cachers, caches in Skowhegan don't get that much action. We haven't logged that cache yet. Give us a big hint and we'll move the TB! LOL!)

It's a tough one but if NooBs like us can do it so can anyone!!! ( honestly, Laughing Terry gave us a hint or 2. It took us 3 times to get it. )

Just, THANK A TEACHER for learning how to COUNT and SPELL.
    And it'll be a shorter trip if you go in behind the Armory,(Thanx Hollora).
    You'll be traveling OVER HILL, OVER DALE, on a sort of slippery Trail,
    and the cache-ons go rolling along!!!!
    Opalsns