vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Cache Bashe and Apres Last Cache Bashe

Cool Not yet anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I understand that you have some sort of deal with the Weather Gods . . . something about this Event never being rained on . . . and despite what the local weather guessers say the one weather forecaster who always seems to nail down the forecast (Fleet Weather out of NY) is calling for Saturday (at this time) to be dry until late afternoon or evening . . .
    I have been VERY blessed for four years running on having near perfect weather. Been sunny in the mid to upper 70's every year SO FAR. I am hoping the weather will hold off, but it looks like the after party may get wet. Sorry LA, I can only do so much you know.
    Happy Trails!

Hey, Brad - it's ok - as da man - we realize you may not have control after your event. I remember Warren Island in '07 - it was wet but we all had fun!

I have the 2 EZs on the porch all set up, where we can hang out and have food. Another coming for down on the lawn. Got to see if I have a big tarp and what we might do with that. But regardless, folks are welcome - can come, sign the log, get their smilie and come back on Sunday AM for breakfast, probably in the drizzle, if they want.

I have said to several folks - just stop by for a bit and if you don't want to camp - I will understand. The Event Log and slips for the door prizes will be available from 4P through 9A Sunday. Come and visit for a bit, sign the log, camp if you wish and put your name in the drawing. Breakfast will be on as planned and promised at 7A Sunday - rain or no rain - through 9AM. And oh, BTW (by the way), I have all the stuff bought for the Overnight Strawberry/Banana French Toast so you guys better show up for breakfast - regardless LOL

If anyone has any questions or concerns - email me.

Talking MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

If anyone has any questions or concerns - email me.
    Yeah I have a concern. Is there doing to be ENOUGH of that French Toast for everyone else AFTER I get mine.
    Happy Trails!

Maybe not - but I will give out rainchecks - how's that?!?!

Default Travel Plans

I'm headed up to Brad's event NO MATTER the weather. I then am headed over to Hollera's for the night. Rain would be welcomed for me right now (oh hush, girl) and well, the wind, a challenge.
    I'm bringing a large tarp, but if you sit under it you have to position your chair "just so" to avoid the drips...
    I also have a cheap dining tent that works.

Lady - our land and layout affords lots of opportunity - we have six acres of sloping streamside frontage with tree plot, lawn, field and lots more. Come spec it out and I know you won't be disappointed. The deck is large - I have 2 EzEs on it and I will put one down on the lawn. The fire ring area is in a protected nitch between two forested areas. For those who wish to camp and stay we will make this work. Thank for posting KK.. LA

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I'm headed up to Brad's event NO MATTER the weather. I then am headed over to Hollera's for the night. Rain would be welcomed for me right now (oh hush, girl) and well, the wind, a challenge.
    I'm bringing a large tarp, but if you sit under it you have to position your chair "just so" to avoid the drips...
    I also have a cheap dining tent that works.

I am still up in the air as to what I am going to do. I have so many things going on right now. I need to also get ready for my annual hiker feed I put on next week for hikers. I am leaning towards heading to Bangor and maybe spending the night at LA's but I have so much to do here at the house to get ready for winter. O Man the choices. I will have more fun at the events but I need to get things done. Which way should I go.

If I do make it that way. I will need two trees to hang my hammock from and hopefully not far from everyone else.
    Blazing Troll