vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFJ"s Milestones

Default FFJ"s Milestones

1...Posting to another persons milestone twice in one week.

2...Finding out he is related to everyones in-laws in the town of Uniity. Cause word has it that everyone in Uniity is related to each other.

Dan I hope this helps and if anyone else knows of any other FFJ milestones please post them here.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post

2...Finding out he is related to everyones in-laws in the town of Uniity. Cause word has it that everyone in Uniity is related to each other.

Dan I hope this helps and if anyone else knows of any other FFJ milestones please post them here.
    Hows about the 500,000,000th slingshot turn around while using a magellan!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Actually, I can think of a very historic milestone and THIS ONE IS SERIOUS! Was it not Jake - or was it someone else who had a GPSr at the Unity Racetrack to get the coords for life flight when that fellow was run over by a racecar there?

Now, I can tell you - there are ton of FDs, EMs, and others who have GPSrs for notifying LifeFlight but many of them have no idea how they work, have never calibrated them or set them up, and how they are set to read may or may not work with LifeFlight.

A great community service opportunity is open here folks.

Oh - back to the tread - was it or was it not FFJ who helped in that incident?
    Last edited by hollora; 09-04-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Actually, I can think of a very historic milestone and THIS ONE IS SERIOUS! Was it not Jake - or was it someone else who had a GPSr at the Unity Racetrack to get the coords for life flight when that fellow was run over by a racecar there?

Now, I can tell you - there are ton of FDs, EMs, and others who have GPSrs for notifying LifeFlight but many of them have no idea how they work, have never calibrated them or set them up, and how they are set to read may or may not work with LifeFlight.

yes that was FFJ that had the GPS at the track to give coords for a landing spot for the lifeflight
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Ah, I need to check something quick.......... PM me a real email if you are willing.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post

You a fery funny guy Ficbiker . . . fery funny guy.

P.S. You have to change #1 . . . I posted to this thread now and I did a second post to Mapachi's Milestone post.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Hows about the 500,000,000th slingshot turn around while using a magellan!
    WRONG! That would be 500,000,001th slingshot turn around while using a Magellan . . . I looked for a cache yesterday in the Bangor City Forest and kept going back and forth . . . back and forth . . . back and forth . . . back and forth . . . until I got dizzy and decided to head back to the car.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

Actually, in all seriousness that was me . . . and I used it again while responding with Unity to set up a LZ across from the race track for an ATVer (not one of our Club members I am glad to say) who rolled his ATV and was seriously hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Actually, in all seriousness that was me . . . and I used it again while responding with Unity to set up a LZ across from the race track for an ATVer (not one of our Club members I am glad to say) who rolled his ATV and was seriously hurt.
    Jake - you point out the importance of working knowledge with the GPSr. They are a vital tool for Fire, Rescue and Police.

Folks need to know how to use the tool before they need them. Was the last incident (ATV accident) during the past year - did you do that after 8/1/07?

Wow FFJ,
    That Man that was run over, or had the racecar jump the fence and land on him, was John, wasn't he. He used to run the track when we used to go. He's at Wisscassett now and does a local show on TV. He's a great guy.
    Thanx FFJ, for being at the right lace at the right time!!!

On a serious note ...
    Where's my Ladder ?????
    Opalsns