vb:literal>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Next Maine Podcache?

Hybrid View

Default The Next Maine Podcache?

Kacky and Katahdin Goddess are usually pretty punctual with this. I'm hoping everything is OK, but I'm starting to show withdrawl signs, too.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I think they are working on it now. Should be available shortly.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

oops, I haven't been here in a while and didn't know anyone had noticed that some episodes have been late! That's quite a compliment!

Anyway, I am picking up a few more work responsibilities, so I'm looking at closing out on our 2-year anniversary, which would be January 15th. If anyone would like to take over and make it your own, you are more than welcome. Unfortunately I would not have time to train anyone on the technical aspects, so you're kind of on your own there.

There are still dozens of Maine cachers who should be profiled, so I feel kind of bad about dropping it before I get to everyone who's willing to be got. That's why it would be really neat if someone else wanted to pick up the ball.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Bummer. I always look forward to hearing your sweet, melodious voice twice a month. It almost always goes to the top of my queue of podcasts that I listen to (and I listen to a LOT of podcasts).

Part of me is saying "Hey, I'll do it!" Another part of me is saying, "Whoa, there. Full time job. Twin four year old girls. Wife. Certain aspirations and other responsibilities." Let me think on that one a bit. It would probably be a little easier with a co-host.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Aw, thanks for those kind words.

It can be a lot easier with a co-host, and there is a rumor that at least one sidekick is still willing and able.

And this just in - my class proposal was approved, so I will be teaching Introduction to Podcasting on Wednesdays from 6-9PM starting on February 4th at Edward Little High School. So even if you don't want to take over this podcast, if anyone wants to learn how to make your own, you can sign up! You don't have to live in Auburn. Their phone number is 784-9220.

After a weekend of soul-searching and some tears, I have decided to end it right now. I have been acting like a petulant, spoiled brat because I don't have time to do it the way I want to do it. I could put out a monologue twice a month but darn it, that was not my vision and I don't wanna! I do hope someone picks up from here. There are many Maine cachers and many Maine events that should be highlighted... just not by ME anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    After a weekend of soul-searching and some tears, I have decided to end it right now. I have been acting like a petulant, spoiled brat because I don't have time to do it the way I want to do it. I could put out a monologue twice a month but darn it, that was not my vision and I don't wanna! I do hope someone picks up from here. There are many Maine cachers and many Maine events that should be highlighted... just not by ME anymore.
    What about Katahdin Godess, wasn't she helping you out?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    As soon as I figure this out I might give this a go.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

i cohost. period. kathy does all the technical work such as the editing, uploading, recording, organizing of interviews. it worked well for Kathy and me living near by. she has a new full time job and new events happening with dont allow time for all this. i also work 2 jobs and have other priorities that just keep me from being able to coordinate as a cohost with someone else from away if they are interested in taking over.

Smile You two will be missed

The Maine Podcache was fun to listed to. KG added her quirky style for sure. I hope someone would be willing to do a new podcast, but it just won't be the same as what has been offed by Kacky and KG. Thanks for the time you put into it.
    Happy Trails!