I've been slightly overwhelmed over the past couple of months due to the holidays and a lot of family stuff (my father has been dealing with an as-of-yet undiagnosed heart condition, the cardiologist doesn't have much of a clue as to what the problem is). I haven't spoken to Chaz in a while, but I purchased a microphone that plugs into my computer, and I plan on getting a portable digital recorder. I'm more than happy to help Chaz with a regional podcast, as for the most part I haven't a frikkin' clue as to what to do.

I'm on vacation this week. I'm taking some time to decompress and have some minor surgery done (calcium buildup in the shoulder, doctor's office type surgery), so I'll have time to play around with the microphone a little more and I plan talk to Chaz and try to take it from there.

As a side note, I'm planning on doing some caching around Portland on Thursday(1/22), and I might be hooking up with a former co-worker who seems a little interested in seeing what I do. Anyone interested in joining in the fun?