vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Next Maine Podcache?

I think joining together on this is a great idea.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Talking hand to do work

whoo hoo! there was much rejoicing!! yeh....
    tehehe It sounds like there are folks here interested in helping you on the Maine side of things. I'll be glad to put this bit of news in the next newsletter if you all finalize this plan, good luck!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

wonderful idea and glad to see everyone coming together on it to keep it going or to try at least. Kacky truly has put lots and lots of her work, time and experience into organizing those podcasts for all to enjoy.

Default Hiya, Bass Chaz!

I've been listening to some of the Granite State Geocaching podcasts to get some ideas of what to put into a podcast. A tri-state geocaching podcast sounds like a great idea. I have some idea how to put a podcast together, but zero experience. I'm willing to follow your lead and contribute whatever I can.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

You can also get all the past episodes of the Maine PodCache, until December 18th, if you want to hear what we were doing and improve on it! http://goddess.libsyn.com
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

I've listened to nearly every one, Kacky. I'm not sure how to improve what you've already done. I may be about a half a foot taller than you, but you're leaving behind some pretty big shoes to fill.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I wouldn't say that! I played pretty fast and loose with sound quality! And you know I'm only 4'-11", right?
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Oops! I was sitting down when I met you at the MGA Coffee Break in Biddeford. I guess I'm over a foot taller than you, then.

Question podcache in newsletter

Well it's the month of procrastination for me...final week of work on the newsletter and I haven't started the podcache feature, so I'm reaching out for help!

I emailed Bass Chaz hoping to get some info about the Granite State podcache...

How is the collaboration between us and them going? Are we striving for a 3-state podcache?

Do you enjoy podcaches? Tell me what interests you, how you enjoy them, etc.

Tell me anything about podcasting
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I have not done a thing with it yet.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.