vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Next Maine Podcache?

I've been slightly overwhelmed over the past couple of months due to the holidays and a lot of family stuff (my father has been dealing with an as-of-yet undiagnosed heart condition, the cardiologist doesn't have much of a clue as to what the problem is). I haven't spoken to Chaz in a while, but I purchased a microphone that plugs into my computer, and I plan on getting a portable digital recorder. I'm more than happy to help Chaz with a regional podcast, as for the most part I haven't a frikkin' clue as to what to do.

I'm on vacation this week. I'm taking some time to decompress and have some minor surgery done (calcium buildup in the shoulder, doctor's office type surgery), so I'll have time to play around with the microphone a little more and I plan talk to Chaz and try to take it from there.

As a side note, I'm planning on doing some caching around Portland on Thursday(1/22), and I might be hooking up with a former co-worker who seems a little interested in seeing what I do. Anyone interested in joining in the fun?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Thumbs up thanks for checking in

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    I'm on vacation this week. I'm taking some time to decompress and have some minor surgery done (calcium buildup in the shoulder, doctor's office type surgery), so I'll have time to play around with the microphone a little more and I plan talk to Chaz and try to take it from there.

As a side note, I'm planning on doing some caching around Portland on Thursday(1/22), and I might be hooking up with a former co-worker who seems a little interested in seeing what I do. Anyone interested in joining in the fun?
    Decompression is a good thing! Thanks for the update! If you have a chance this week to send me a PM or post again here: just like to have a sentence or two about your excitement in helping with the endeavor and/or what you hope to explore in the process about geocaching...In the meantime, enjoy your little vacation!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Decompression is a good thing! Thanks for the update! If you have a chance this week to send me a PM or post again here: just like to have a sentence or two about your excitement in helping with the endeavor and/or what you hope to explore in the process about geocaching...In the meantime, enjoy your little vacation!

Okie dokie!
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Okie dokie!
    What? What?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I wanted to type in "Will Do" but the site would't allow me to post a message that has less than ten characters.

Arrow the more quotes the better

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    What? What?
    same charge to you, too tell me what you're excited about in contributing to the podcache or even just what you've enjoyed about the podcaches thus far.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    same charge to you, too tell me what you're excited about in contributing to the podcache or even just what you've enjoyed about the podcaches thus far.
    First to NativeMainer, you just said "Okie Dokie." That is what some of the great people on here call me, so I just had to respond like you where calling me. Just couldn't resist.

To Medawisla, I have done a lot of media. I can't believe that people are so interested in the things that I do. So I have a bunch of experience in this field.

I feel so blessed to have meet so many interesting people in this adventure we call "Geocaching". As soon as I can I want to go out and do some interviews with these most interesting people and find out what their stories are. I have some other ideas for contributions. Right now I have had some fanatical set backs and I'm having car troubles at the same time, so it might be a little while until I can get things taken care of.
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 01-19-2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Thinking too fast.

First to NativeMainer, you just said "Okie Dokie." That is what some of the great people on here call me, so I just had to respond like you where calling me. Just couldn't resist.
    I wasn't aware of that. I'll keep it in mind in future posts. Okie dokie?

What! What!

Cool okie dokie

I forgot about that! and I tried to respond...anyway, thanks for the post, hope things get in order for you, and everyone is always surprised that there is someone else just as interested in their talents and professions as they are. Geocaching Rocks!