vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really sad to say...

Default TB Tag

The tag is probably the TB then if there is an owner lisred. You can contact them to see if there ever was anything attached when they released it..
    YOP

No - looking at the TB site - the attachment was obviously lost. Since Parmachenee placed it in the event cahce, there must have been something atatched to it when it arrived.

Contact the owner...

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    We all have or probably will have times in our geocaching lives that we need to attend to issues that are more of a priority than caching. Don't feel too bad about it, just get back out there!
    I have some of those categories. Two that I can think of. Snowmobiling and backpacking. They take priority. Snowmobiling for sure. LOL

Geochicks
    Why don't you email the owner of the travel bug and ask them if it is OK and explain what happend. It looks to me as if there was button that was attached to it. There is a link to click on within that travle bug called VIEW GALLERY. I clicked on that and it shows the Freak Brothers. So I am assuming that these are the other three buttons. There must have been a fourth which would have been the one you have. That is just a guess.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Geochicks
    Why don't you email the owner of the travel bug and ask them if it is OK and explain what happend. It looks to me as if there was button that was attached to it. There is a link to click on within that travle bug called VIEW GALLERY. I clicked on that and it shows the Freak Brothers. So I am assuming that these are the other three buttons. There must have been a fourth which would have been the one you have. That is just a guess.
    I did look at that and I don't think it was a button (but who knows), I looked to see about the "brothers" all being TBs... if they did, they weren't released as it shows the owner has 4 TBs but only two were released.

But I will see what I can come up with....