vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept. 13th Sandown NH Event

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Is that down past Portland too?
    no, NH is down in Massachusetts
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Exclamation I'm still going............

but anyone who has posted to this thread cannot go with me!! I don't want my truck hijacked either!! hehehe......
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thumbs up The Event

I made the event today, arriving around 8:25AM to a field full of eager cachers. With the usual event formalities done we hit the Town Forest. 5 plus miles and 13 new caches. This area of Sandown NH is on backroads and virtually undeveloped. Caching along the rails to trails was the only place we ran into muggles. Some of the new caches were a mile and half roundtrip outright bushwhack. With several stream crossings all of which have much deeper water in them now, then when they were placed. Plumb69 hosted the event and placed most of the caches. A great time today, with beautiful weather and friends I have not seen in a while. I wish you all could have come along.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Would have been there Gary but my knee would not allow that type of hiking.

Sounds like a great time though.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!