vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet and Greet in MA

Exclamation And never forget it......

if you drive too far south, looking for the event. You might go too far and fall off the edge of the Earth.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Convoy to Mass!!!

Does anyone want to travel to MA as a convoy ???
    Meet at a rest area in Augusta or Portland and head into Mass as one big Caravan of cachers, THe Maine Movement??? Signs and all.
    I don't have any areas in mind but someone that travels alot might know a good setup.
    Opalsns

Default Woohoo!!

See you there! I will be looking for the BIG CROW on your sign.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

So let me get this straight....people would drive all the way to MA for an event just because there are going to be some people there who work with Groundspeak? And get excited about that? Wow, I must be getting old, cause my priorities say that today I'm going to relocate a peony in my front yard and work on a new cache. Time better spent. Although it WOULD be nice to say hello to GPSfun again....