vb:literal>

Thread: S.O.S Group 2 Site

Default S.O.S Group 2 Site

Did anyone pick up the green Cabela's coffee percolator pouch that I left on the picnic table Sunday morning during the breakfast? I went to wash out my coffee maker and put it in a plastic grocery bag but neglected to pick up the pouch it goes in afterwards. It had coffee filters and a timer inside of it. If anyone found it could you please email or pm me or Team2hunt and we can make arrangements to get it back.

Thanks in advance. I owe you one.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Unhappy In his car......

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Hey Nicki, Tom has it in his car and plans to get it to Gary.
    It might take weeks to find it. I am working all days this week and will drive over anytime and grab it. Let me know where and when. I'm flexible if it's past 6PM and on a day that ends in Y, and it has to be above freezing with little change of rain in the forecast, maybe 30% of less. Is that good for you? Oh and Mercury has to be retrograde.

Thanks Tom.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

in tom's car?!?!

good luck! I heard rumor that a search party went in there looking for jimmy hoffa, and they were never heard from again...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up Thank you Thank you Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Hey Nicki, Tom has it in his car and plans to get it to Gary.
    Thank you so much to whoever picked it up. I appreciate it!!!!!
    I'm just glad it was found....
    It seems like I always leave something behind at an event...last time it was a tarp....
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    It seems like I always leave something behind at an event...
    Should I be worried?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I have it! And I really do know where it is; It is in my car. Gary, can I leave it at HD?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default Sure you can....

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I have it! And I really do know where it is; It is in my car. Gary, can I leave it at HD?
    Which one? I only work out of the Windham one now.

That's the one!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.