vb:literal>

Thread: My TB has been "cruising'!!!

Default My TB has been "cruising'!!!

My TB, Mustang on the Move has gone 58243.6 miles! How far has a TB you released gone? I am amazed at where it has been. Pretty cool. Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=37805
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Default Hummer TB

17,276 miles. Anyone want to calculate how many gallons of gas and how much money it took?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    My TB, Mustang on the Move has gone 58243.6 miles! How far has a TB you released gone? I am amazed at where it has been. Pretty cool. Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    Sheesh! Cool as a moose! And it's even been to some countries that TB's don't see too often, like Belgium and Luxembourg.

We really enjoy "watching" TB's. Our GeoMaine Furby TB has 25k+ miles on it, but it has been stuck in New Zealand for quite a while. Hopefully, as they're approaching spring, it will get some movement.

So I could have a winner!!
    Pretty cool to watch where it goes. All those foreign countries.

Default You're ahead of me

One of mine made it a whole 1230 miles before being lost, and the second one was taken from the place it started in.

Glad to see some like yours make it a good distance. It's not a good way to look at it, but it seems if they make it outside the U.S. they have a better chance of surviving!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

You know I was thinking about that "if they make it outside the US". It seems to be true. My daughters Crocky TB made it to Australia and to Steve Irwins zoo and that geocacher mailed it back to my daughter with pictures, logs, and a bunch of fun stuff from the zoo. Crocky's goal was to make it to Steve Irwins zoo and have pictures taken with Steve Irwin. A year after Crocky made it there Steve died. It was such a thrill to see her tb hit its goal. My Mustang TB doesn't seem to sit too long in a cache "over there". There doesn't seem to be too many Mustangs over there to have its picture taken with which is its goal but it is still pretty cool to see how far it has gone. I just wish there were more pictures in the logs.