vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unexpected Events While Geocaching

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Where are you Caching???? I have not ran into anyone having "relations" or going to the bathroom yet. What am I doing wrong?
    Guess you're just not caching in the right areas!

I'm caching (and spending cash ) in Freeport saturday. Anything I should avoid?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Yeah LL. Bean, you won't get outta there without spending more than you can afford....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hey Squishaholic . . . seeing that you're living in Waldoboro . . . you don't happen to know a David Karas (or something like that . . . for some reason that doesn't sound quite right) . . . I think his parents owned a Christmas tree farm there . . . graduated from New England College with him.
    I went to High School with David. Last time I saw him, about a year ago, he was continuing the family business selling trees and handmade wood products.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Yeah LL. Bean, you won't get outta there without spending more than you can afford....
    ahemm psst your affecting my pay check

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    I went to High School with David. Last time I saw him, about a year ago, he was continuing the family business selling trees and handmade wood products.
    No kidding . . . small world, huh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Where are you Caching???? I have not ran into anyone having "relations" or going to the bathroom yet. What am I doing wrong?
    Give it time my friend . . . give it time . . . sooner or later you will be somewhere or see something going on in the great wide outdoors that you might rather not see.

Honestly, one of the more uncomfortable "sightings" for me was down in a Boston park . . . I didn't look too closely, but I think I came across a few folks shooting up as the folks left soon after I arrived and in the general vacinity there was several bent spoons with residue on it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I was caching a few weeks ago just off Route 17 towards Augusta at Sheepscott Boat Landing. My gps signal was off....and so I thought I would look around a stone wall and I ended up finding a homemade bong, a condom, and a bag of nuddie books all in the same area. The book had been in a bag and under a rock within the wall and I thought it was the cache. I did not claim the cache....but got a laugh with my wife wondering why the owner just didnt take mags with him.
    Squishaholic
    Waldoboro,

Honestly, one of the more uncomfortable "sightings" for me was down in a Boston park . . . I didn't look too closely, but I think I came across a few folks shooting up as the folks left soon after I arrived and in the general vacinity there was several bent spoons with residue on it.
    Freakin YEA! There are places around Bangor that I expect to see this. Its getting scary around here.

Where the hell is that thing?

Default Freeport

I'd stay away from the Salty Flats cache. Poor directions and MAJOR bushwacking required that is not in the description.

I'm caching (and spending cash ) in Freeport saturday. Anything I should avoid?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.