vb:literal>

Thread: First Hide

Default First Hide

Ok all, I have my first hide. It is on an island. Realistically, How fast should I expect to see people start hitting my cache? I know that being isolated and on Peaks Island it may slow things down. My question is at what point should I get worried and start wondering if I either hid it too hard or that its not there?
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Default Don't worry

If it were not on an island, the find would have been within hours. But being that it IS on Peak's. It will take awhile. Let's see when will I be paddling in Casco Bay again.......Spring!

Don't worry. If someone goes looking and can't find it they will post a DNF.

Good luck.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I see it has been found already!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

That worked! Now come inland a plant one near Augusta! LOL

Hehehe.... Yes, I neglected to post that it was found. It seems after being FTF on our cache, they hid another cache on Peaks Island. I think this is great! I believe that anyone who has ever gone to Peaks Island will back me up when I say there are LOTS of great places to hide them out there. Also, while it is more costly to get out there, some of the views along the shore are really nice.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."