vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ATV Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    well... the new trailer hitch should be here in a few days... dave, tell connie I need a diversion long enough to get it on and pick up a trailer...
    What happened to taking my wife's trailer hitch? We really don't use it . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

actually, the helmet will probaly be one of the first investments, I've been riding motorcycles since I was about 8 and have gone through quite a few helmets, I've cracked and dented quite a few. If it wasn't for helmets, I'd probably be really screwed up today!

I really hate landing on my head, but sometimes it's unavoidable.
    I ride with the helmet most of the time (exception being when I'm doing trail work) . . . Heidi's experience on the ortho/neuro floor at EMMC and my own experience on the ambulance has convinced me that I really don't want to end up with brain trauma so I too choose to play it safe . . . plus you can get whacked in the head with branches and it doesn't sting.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

[quote=vicbiker;46660][quote=Hiram357;46657]I've been riding motorcycles since I was about 8 and have gone through quite a few helmets, I've cracked and dented quite a few.
    Explains a lot.
    How very true . . .

HehHeh . . . enjoyed your verbal sparring with the "quotes" guys . . . made me laugh and laugh again.

I also like your new signature Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    What happened to taking my wife's trailer hitch? We really don't use it . . .
    I figured for what it was worth, and the pain it would be to coordinate together to get yours off and put on, that it would be easier on all of us if I just got a new one. Once I saw how much it was, I just couldn't pass it up.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

HehHeh . . . enjoyed your verbal sparring with the "quotes" guys . . . made me laugh and laugh again.

I also like your new signature Aaron.
    yeah, that wacky dave sure does say some odd stuff when he gets to drinkin....

I ride with the helmet most of the time (exception being when I'm doing trail work) . . . Heidi's experience on the ortho/neuro floor at EMMC and my own experience on the ambulance has convinced me that I really don't want to end up with brain trauma so I too choose to play it safe . . . plus you can get whacked in the head with branches and it doesn't sting.
    I just bought a helmet today, dave(76) wanted to get the bright neon pink one with glow in the dark flowers and dave(ff) wanted to get the one with the flashing lights and the red night rider lights...

I just bought a helmet today, dave(76) wanted to get the bright neon pink one with glow in the dark flowers and dave(ff) wanted to get the one with the flashing lights and the red night rider lights...
    I'm guessing you didn't get it at Brown's in Benton . . . seriously, the next time you're down that way you should make a point to stop in . . . he's got a lot of stuff at good prices for ATVers and sledders (the exact same stuff the business on Target Industrial Circle carries . . . but typically at a much better price.)

I'm guessing you didn't get it at Brown's in Benton . . . seriously, the next time you're down that way you should make a point to stop in . . . he's got a lot of stuff at good prices for ATVers and sledders (the exact same stuff the business on Target Industrial Circle carries . . . but typically at a much better price.)
    no, we didn't get down that way, Dave had to get home before connie got really mad...

but afterwards we went to bangor motorsports and wandered a bit, and I felt like I got a really really good deal after seeing their prices.

no, we didn't get down that way, Dave had to get home before connie got really mad...

but afterwards we went to bangor motorsports and wandered a bit, and I felt like I got a really really good deal after seeing their prices.
    You'll almost always pay more at a dealer for those sorts of things . . . but I will say that I've always liked BMS . . . top-notch folks for servicing my Honda ATV and they've always been very supportive of the Troy ATV Club's Poker Run by donating some nice prizes over the past few years.