vb:literal>

Thread: Help with Mozilla/Firefox

Hybrid View

Exclamation Help with Mozilla/Firefox

Woohoo!! Yesterday I got out of the stone age and got rid of my dial-up. I had them install Roadrunner. But........I am having a problem with my Mozilla browser. I keep getting a " PAGE LOAD " error.

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at en-us.start2.mozilla.com

I have an internet connection and can get on with IE, I would just rather use Firefox. I can also send and receive emails, through my old AOL account. There has to be something that is not set properly in the controls.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I Had Somewhat Of The Same Problem. I Just Reinstalled The Browser And It Worked Fine. Try It It Might Help

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    I Had Somewhat Of The Same Problem. I Just Reinstalled The Browser And It Worked Fine. Try It It Might Help

That was the first and only thing I have tried. I even updated to the 3.0.1 version. I downloaded it and installed it without any luck.

Love your avatar. It always makes me laugh.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Silly question, but have you tried accessing various sites or just the Mozilla homepage?
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Thank You I Chuckle Everytime I See It Too.

Did You Uninstall The Original First? If Not Do That And Try It Again.

Default no silly questions....

when you are dealing with me. Yes I have tried to access other sites, and yes I did uninstall the original version.

Could be a firewall blocking Firefox.

See if this link helps...

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/...r+programs+can
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Wink Thank you for the ideas....

It was as easy as shutting down the laptop and unplugging the modem. Viola!

Thanks for all the help!

Sometimes its the simple things you gotta check first! LOL And anytime!!