vb:literal>

Thread: Series Caches

Default Series Caches

I have done a couple of series caches. I did "Route 2 Mystery Tour" by bike that took me 3 days and I did the "Wild Bunch" as a day trip. I've found that I really enjoyed doing these.

There is the "Mainely Rose" Series that will take me a number of days, so that will have to wait for the spring. Are there any other series out there that I should look at and can be made into a loop bike tour? Even if it's not a loop (Route 2 series wasn't) I could play with it.

Thanks all! Happy Autumn!

Default Loop Series

Karen, you might want to look at the Fifty State series that the Shuman Road Searchers are in the process of putting out. Jim works in Monroe so there will be a lot of the caches in that area. See you this weekend.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Karen, did your bike rust up after doing my "Wild Bunch" caches? It rained like Morton Salt that day!

Default Thanks for asking!

I think I have a bit of a wait for the Fifty States series to be complete, but it looks like it has the potential for a couple of nights by bike.

Yes, Mapachi, my bike did rust! I had a race on Saturday and at 6:00 am I discovered I had a flat tire and the chain needed some lubrication. I keep telling myself that my road bike is a mountain bike, but the bike won't agree! The security guard at Pike Industries is now convinced that geocachers are a strange bunch!