vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gob-ler Hits 4000

Congrats Dick! My goal is to someday have as many total finds as you have FTF's! It will probably never happen.

Steve O.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Congratulations! Quite an achivement.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Default 4000?

That is an amazing amount of caches. And when I call for a hint, he seems to have "total recall!" Great job Dick. You're an inspiration to all of us!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Woo Hoo - way to go!

Congrats to you happy to say i have been along for a couple of those. always had fun.

Hello all from Western NY. Been here watching the Grand Kids (or I should say Kathy has been watching the kids) and caching. Some great caches over this way. The Earthcaches around Niagara Falls are awesome. I just wish my knee was a bit better so I could climb down into the Gorge along the Niagara River to do the caches down there.

I have only had 4 or 5 hours a day to cache, but have done well. I have done 3 or 4 caches towards my Fizzy and even let the locals know I am here by grabbing 4 or 5 First to finds.

In case you have not figured it out, I kind of like caching. The great thing is they are everywhere you go these days.

Also just letting those that need to know that we will be back Friday sometime and hope to see some of you Saturday.

Dick
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!