vb:literal>

Thread: Joining up from Falmouth

Hybrid View

Default Joining up from Falmouth

Hey all!

I'm Mac. I've been caching all summer and finally found your website. I am currently furthering my education in Poultney, Vermont at Green Mountain College but still consider Falmouth, Maine to be my home base.

Carouselcheesecakes got me hooked a few years ago, but it wasn't until this summer that I was able to get the money to buy myself a small but trusty eTrex. Over the next four years I'll be doing lots of caching in both Maine and Vermont.

Special shout out to TeamHorwich! I'm not sure if he is on the forum. You see, I am a former student of his.

Well, I'm not sure what else there is to say about myself. If you want to know anything more, by all means ask. I plan on attending some Maine events when it works out with the vacation schedule. Until then, happy caching!

-Mac

Welcome!

Kinda funny actually. I live in Portland but right on the Falmouth border. I have family in Vermont (my sisters both live there and one of them is married with her family). We recently (me, my wife, and son) visitied them and they went on some caches with us. Both of my sisters think it looks fun and want to do it but neither has a GPS yet. What a small world. I liked Vermont and do hope to do more caching there eventually. My sisters live in Montpelier.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Wow, my house in Falmouth is near the Portland border. What a small world it is!

welcome to you - enjoy the community