vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Events

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    A mega event is probably out of my reach (were saving up for a Disney trip, but looking at the economy lately, I might just keep the cash in a local bank) I just did my first local event and had a blast. We're planning on going to both events on 11/08/08 in Bangor
    We did Disney in January so I don't see us going there again for a few years anyways. Maybe when our son is a few years older and can enjoy more of the rides. We did have fun though. We drove down and back. We actually had two cars (and 4 kids and a grandmother). Ended up staying at a time share which saved the money. Of course, the money we saved was killed PRETTY QUICK with two days at Disney.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Arrow mega events in newsletter

There's a feature in the up coming newsletter on mega events. Right now it's focused on Geowoodstock, but let me know if there's something you think I shouldn't leave out!

Also if you have any events planned for Jan or Feb that haven't been posted yet, maybe you only have a tentative date, let me know about them and I'll get them in the newsletter before they're posted so people have a heads up; even if the date is only tentative.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Question feature title too

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    There's a feature in the up coming newsletter on mega events. Right now it's focused on Geowoodstock, but let me know if there's something you think I shouldn't leave out!

Also if you have any events planned for Jan or Feb that haven't been posted yet, maybe you only have a tentative date, let me know about them and I'll get them in the newsletter before they're posted so people have a heads up; even if the date is only tentative.
    Oh yeah, and I need help coming up with a title for the feature on the mega events...suggestions?
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Mega Event.

Ta Da!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a Mega Event.

Ta Da!
    do mega events fly?

How About "a Giant Affair"?