vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first one!!!

Default first one!!!

Got my first cache with my daughter. Back cove at Hamilton Sanctuary. Swapped a few things and on the way out my woodsgirl daughter told me it was quality time we spent together. She is hooked, and so am I. Thanks for all your tips, they all helped. You guys are great!!

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Got my first cache with my daughter. Back cove at Hamilton Sanctuary. Swapped a few things and on the way out my woodsgirl daughter told me it was quality time we spent together. She is hooked, and so am I. Thanks for all your tips, they all helped. You guys are great!!
    Sheesh! Just one? You're not a REAL cacher until you start getting 8-9 caches per day! LOL!

(Just kidding. I know the feeling. It repeats itself with EVERY cache we find.)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh! Just one? You're not a REAL cacher until you start getting 8-9 caches per day! LOL!

(Just kidding. I know the feeling. It repeats itself with EVERY cache we find.)

Trying not to burn out on the local area. My wife want to see where we went. I think the family is hooked. Its all good starting. thanks for the reply. I will try to finish thornes head sunday if I go alone, if not, I will find a new one for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Trying not to burn out on the local area. My wife want to see where we went. I think the family is hooked. Its all good starting. thanks for the reply. I will try to finish thornes head sunday if I go alone, if not, I will find a new one for us all.
    Lefty, there are 85 caches within 20 miles of you. Go for it!!

Congrat's! #100 will come before you know it. Now you need to try one of my caches.

Talking jeez dave

Only certain cachers can do one of your caches so early on. Lefty might not have the right stuff. Jusy pickin' Lefty
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    Only certain cachers can do one of your caches so early on. Lefty might not have the right stuff. Jusy pickin' Lefty

Post our first

It was not that long ago. Christmas Day 2004. "Cache on the Fly" what a first find for my navigator. 2 miles from our home. We have made it a plan to stay away from those with in 5 miles of home base. My work takes me all over from Bangor to Boston. I have set my Delorme software to waypoint all the stores in New England. I travel, I cache. When in the Portland area, try GeoMaine's caches. You have to use your melon. Congrats and good luck. (we are at 51 finds, and a few DNF's). Will be traveling south next week for more out-of-state finds.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Always!!

You will always remember the FIRST one!! But they all are exciting to find. Keep on keeping on!

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    You will always remember the FIRST one!! But they all are exciting to find. Keep on keeping on!
    I don't remember my first one! LOL!