vb:literal>

Thread: The MGS Nation Capital Scottish Rite M&G

Default The MGS Nation Capital Scottish Rite M&G

Hey guys, just wanted to get the word out on a very special one of a kind event. The Maryland Geocaching Society has worked closely with the Scottish Rite to host a very special event

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-bef0af49c2c7

We are hoping that some of you puzzle cachers may be very interested in attending.

Please pass along the word to any and all who may be interested.

Woodysix8
    Maryland Geocaching Society

I would love to go to this event! But I think we're going to be in Ohio that weekend

I don't suppose you could record the lecture???

Quote Originally Posted by woodysix8 View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to get the word out on a very special one of a kind event. The Maryland Geocaching Society has worked closely with the Scottish Rite to host a very special event

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-bef0af49c2c7

We are hoping that some of you puzzle cachers may be very interested in attending.

Please pass along the word to any and all who may be interested.

Woodysix8
    Maryland Geocaching Society
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Lecture

Hiram,

The lecture was recorded and is in edit. I have a rough of it somewhere. We had a great turnout. Tours of the temple were interesting and a bit of history was learned. Keep an eye out for Masonic geocaches in your area at local Masonic locations.

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodysix8 View Post
    Hiram,

The lecture was recorded and is in edit. I have a rough of it somewhere. We had a great turnout. Tours of the temple were interesting and a bit of history was learned. Keep an eye out for Masonic geocaches in your area at local Masonic locations.

Woody
    Oh my, that is wonderful news.......will there be a cache placed at the Ralph Pollard Lodge in Orrington??? I would be happy to help (as I know the grounds and used to live just down the street. My husband just received his 40 year pin from his home lodge - I am so proud!

And Hiram - contact me about Ralph.......there is good news. Have you heard from Pollard?