vb:literal>

Thread: I-95 corridor and Firefighters

Default I-95 corridor and Firefighters

Hello fellow cachers. I will be traveling north to the Patten area in 2 weeks and have a special FF coin I'd like to drop at a cache owned/ maintained by a fellow FF. My other option would be if anyone would be at the Bangor meets on 11/8 as I could possibly be in that area at that time..

Thanks Ripton, Mass

d’76 Guest

Heading North... This would be a good start. Its on the way but I have to tell you that ANY of Jakes caches are worthy of the trip off 95 to them.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...a-0b06e7515ad3

Quote Originally Posted by Ripton View Post
    Hello fellow cachers. I will be traveling north to the Patten area in 2 weeks and have a special FF coin I'd like to drop at a cache owned/ maintained by a fellow FF. My other option would be if anyone would be at the Bangor meets on 11/8 as I could possibly be in that area at that time..

Thanks Ripton, Mass
    Well I don't do events so don't look for me in Bangor . . . but as Dave mentioned I do have a few caches in the Bangor area which you may opt to drop your coin into (Sound of Music, Out of Place, etc.) . . . although some of my favorite cache hides are down in the Unity area.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Heading North... This would be a good start. Its on the way but I have to tell you that ANY of Jakes caches are worthy of the trip off 95 to them.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...a-0b06e7515ad3
    Thanks Dave . . . nice to hear a bit o' praise for 'em.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

FFjake - you know I love your caches! Just mentioned FFdaves' in case he wanted options. And I doubt you will see Dave at the event either LOL

Can't find "ffdaves".
    Thanks jake, I saw your cache, Out of the Ashes Cache and thought what better place to stop by and pay my respects. I live a mere 2 miles form the Worcester Cold Storage facility, and though I didn't go on that mutual aid call, Some of the guys that were lost were very close friends of my brother-in-law, a Lt on Local1009. Some of your grab and go caches looked good also, but I don't feel good leaving this coin TB there. I'll either hit the cache on 11/2 or 11/8 on my way back south.

d’76 Guest