vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Round Top Storm

Default Operation Round Top Storm

An ever growing group of us are going to do the Round Top cache Monday, October 13th. We're shooting for a noon starting time for our ascent. Mapachi, his wife, his daughter, his next door neighbor, his probation officer, dblbogey, maybe hollora and Di and myself are part of the yak train. If any of you are interested in what promises to be a fall-foliage-fun-filled-festive-frolick, let me know.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default This is nearby

N1SDR's by n1sdr (GC14A8) http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...8-beb5d2d1d53e

And has a wonderful view of Great Pond. The hike up is a short 20 minutes to an easy find. Don't foget your camera. It's also a 2001 placed cache. One of my favorites.

And Haffy's French's Mountain too! http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...9-b3a97937dd5c
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    An ever growing group of us are going to do the Round Top cache Monday, October 13th. We're shooting for a noon starting time for our ascent. Mapachi, his wife, his daughter, his next door neighbor, his probation officer, dblbogey, maybe hollora and Di and myself are part of the yak train. If any of you are interested in what promises to be a fall-foliage-fun-filled-festive-frolick, let me know.
    which round top?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I think I'll enjoy some Round Top ice cream on Monday before they close. Does that count? lol

It would be nice to know that some day 35 years from now that I'll be able to retire and be able to go caching in the middle of a work day. Until then, I'm stuck with weekends and anything I can do on an hour lunch break. Enjoy, I'll be the view will be great.

It sounds like a lot of fun, but the family and I will be in N. Conway caching the Kangamangus this weekend!! []
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Sam and I might be there. I am a fair weather cacher on Columbus Day. My Dad lives in Sidney so I will stop and say hi and maybe drag him along.

See ya'

Default Round Top

. It's in Rome off the Watson Pond road, or in that general area. I think you have done it already. I'm bringing beer in my back pack. You in?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    which round top?

I was up in Oakland last weekend.

I should have planned better so I could go too.

Sounds like a fun outing.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Default Columbus Day

Monday is Columbus Day, a national holiday. Tell your boss to get with the program and come cache with us!

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    It would be nice to know that some day 35 years from now that I'll be able to retire and be able to go caching in the middle of a work day. Until then, I'm stuck with weekends and anything I can do on an hour lunch break. Enjoy, I'll be the view will be great.