vb:literal>

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to elect a new advisory board?

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    And Sudonim, who has helped a ton with the Geocoins!
    Oops - You're right. I forgot Andy. And you're right. I personally saw the amount of work Andy did with the first Maine geocoin release. WOW! He really put a lot of time on that.

(Sorry, Andy!)

Sorry, Dave, I missed the d when typing.

And here we go with the ANOTHER THREAD thing.Let's stay on the thread EVERYONE is reading !!!
    As I said before, I'm NEW and don't know what was accomlished. That's why I asked.
    WRW gave me alot of info in ONE sentence. And by the way ,BRDad, you were almost CAMPAIGNING a few posts ago, LOL!!!
    I want to know IF I should vote for a new board. Not just ASSUME we need one.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    And Sudonim, who has helped a ton with the Geocoins!
    Hey Brad...I mean Dave Thanks for sticking up for me. I was away from the computer this morning (someone had to go out and get a few more caches) and missed the conversation.
    Speaking of coins, I hope to have the final pricing on the '08 coin by this weekend. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Hey Brad...I mean Dave Thanks for sticking up for me. I was away from the computer this morning (someone had to go out and get a few more caches) and missed the conversation.
    Speaking of coins, I hope to have the final pricing on the '08 coin by this weekend. Stay tuned...
    Sweeettt!!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

I just have to say that everyone I have met or seen on here does way more than anyone could expect. From placing extraordinary unique caches, to going way out of your way to assist newbies on fixing caches like the Orono Land Trust ones. I feel really honored to just be allowed to participate.

If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask. Although with the level of expertise I've seen I wont be needed, but I'm here anyway.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I just have to say that everyone I have met or seen on here does way more than anyone could expect. From placing extraordinary unique caches, to going way out of your way to assist newbies on fixing caches like the Orono Land Trust ones. I feel really honored to just be allowed to participate.

If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask. Although with the level of expertise I've seen I wont be needed, but I'm here anyway.

we've all gotta start somewhere, and just cuz you're new doesn't mean you don't have any good ideas.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post

New people and new ideas is what keeps life interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    And I was just going to ask about the coin too but you answered my question, AND BACK ON TOPIC.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

The poll will begin November 10.

My vote will be to let the board stand as it is cuase they have done a great job!!!!! the only reason I would change is if we needed to replace somone casue they decided to go away.

I say Great Job Advisory Board!!!!!!!