vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope you had a good one Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    On a more serious note, even after apologizing to Bruce for inadvertently offending him and his family, he continued to slam me in PM''s not so much about the content but just in general terms. I have learned a new acronym from one in his circle of friends:"PAW" pompous arrogant windbag." I was accused of mentioning the fact that I practice law "appeared in 90%" of my posts. A critical comment to one's post is fine, but slamming a fellow cacher like that is unacceptable.
    I regret that you feel the need to make personal and private comments public. And much of what you state above is false, but I'm trying to let the subject drop so I won't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I regret that you feel the need to make personal and private comments public. And much of what you state above is false, but I'm trying to let the subject drop so I won't respond.
    Looks like you just did respond!

To Dan....

Stop right there. I'm asking you personally to continue with geocachingmaine.org. You are a great cacher, you are a great cache placer, and a very valuable member of this geocaching community. Raise your head, you're better than that, and we want you to remain a valued contributer to geocachingmaine.org. Not only that....I'm asking you right here to place your name in nomination for the advisory board of geocachingmaine.org that is currently seeking nominations. Watch and see the support you might get......do it Dan.

Oh, by the way.....Happy Birthday as well!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    To Dan....

Stop right there. I'm asking you personally to continue with geocachingmaine.org. You are a great cacher, you are a great cache placer, and a very valuable member of this geocaching community. Raise your head, you're better than that, and we want you to remain a valued contributer to geocachingmaine.org. Not only that....I'm asking you right here to place your name in nomination for the advisory board of geocachingmaine.org that is currently seeking nominations. Watch and see the support you might get......do it Dan.
    legal council on the board, he's got my vote!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    legal council on the board, he's got my vote!
    I agree as well. Over the years WhereRWe and myself have had many differences both on and off this forum but we still remain good friends, at least I hope he considers me his friend. Anyway he has also made many remarks about me being in the south now and I just take is with a grain of salt. I still remain a staunch Mainiac at heart and always will be. I still HATE grits no matter how they are prepared.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

To Dan....

I agree! Dan you are an asset to this website!

Happy Birthday Dan!

To Dan....

WE AGREE YOU SHOULD STAY!!! WE ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS. I GREW UP IN MISSISSIPPI AND ONE THING YOU FORGOT WAS THAT SIX OUT OF TEN HAVE A REBEL FLAG TATTOO SOMEWHERE ON THERE BODY.

OH AND HAFFY USE GRAVY ON THE GRITS IT DROWNS OUT THE TASTE.

AND HIRAM YOU DON'T NEED A LAWYERS' COUNCIL YOU JUST NEED TO DRINK MORE BEER. AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY WE KNOW THE EGGS ARE YOURS.

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MADE OUT OF FUN NO INSULTS INTENDED. IF YOU ARE INSULTED THEN REREAD AND TRY TO LAUGH.

Thank God there have been some responses like this in regards to Dan leaving. I was away this weekend and haven't been able to post but I was fairly suprised that everyone was going to let Dan walk away from this group that easily. I kinda made me sad and I don't even know him or anyone from this site in person. But I do know that I enjoy his posts and his enthusiasm for caching--it is infectious! Anyway, please come back Dan!

d’76 Guest

Dan hasnt been back to the site site the 23rd so sending him pms wont help. try sending him an emal and see if that helps

Losing good helpful members